We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we will never release your personal details to any third party (*that is not listed below) without your express consent. As a member of the club certain personal information will be held about you (for example: your name, email address, golf handicap, type of membership sought etc.). You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Current Address
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Membership Category
- Golfing history
- Handicap ability & CDH Number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to administer your membership and to provide the products and services you have requested from us and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Sending subscription notices to you
- Recording financial transaction to your subscription account
- Contacting you with relevant club correspondence
- Maintaining a record of any competitions you play in
- Maintaining a record of your handicap and related CDH Number
- Providing you with a Member’s Card for gaining access to the club and discounted bar facilities.
- Confirm your handicap to other Golf Clubs if they request confirmation of your handicap for any competitions you have entered with them
Retention of Data
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with services and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law.
Changes to the Policy
Pennard Golf Club will retain your personal information on our club membership database for the duration of your membership.
We take your privacy seriously and all such information is held on secure servers. Pennard Golf Club complies with all applicable Data Protection Regulations. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy and will notify you accordingly.
This policy is effective from 25/05/2018
*Third Party – Club View, BRS, Croft & Osis, Handicap Master, Sean Pearson Pennard PGA Professional.
Under General Data Protection Regulations you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you think there is a problem in the way your data is being handled.